Home > Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers, acquisitions and restructuring form an essential part of a company’s national and international growth strategy. These transactions, however, which require expertise in a number of business, tax and employment law disciplines, are becoming
increasingly complex and have major business and financial implications. In this environment, we aim to :
– Evaluate the real business implications of the transactions we advise on
– Provide our clients with effective and constructive assistance throughout the structuring and negotiation of transactions
– Ensure that deals are implemented at the contract drafting stage
We handle all aspects of mergers & acquisitions and restructurings :
– Documentation and contract drafting
– Support in negotiations
Acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures
– Shareholders’ agreements
– Restructurings (mergers, asset transfers, etc.) on a French and international level
– Arranging and structuring finance (equity, MBOs, MBIs)
– Investment Capital
– Legal audits
– Data room and due diligence
– Stock exchange law
– Our strength lies in our ability to put together multi-disciplinary teams, including
specialists from each discipline concerned : taxation, employment law, competition law, European law, intellectual property law, property law, etc.
– In addition, membership of Geneva Group International network strengthens our national practice with strong local practices in the major EEC and not EEC countries.
– We can also draw on this network, where appropriate, to provide our clients with solutions that go beyond the purely French context.